- After Distribution WMS implementations were successfully completed, customer wanted to achieve additional supply chain cost savings by moving to a single TMS provider for all North America distribution facilities.
- Customer wanted to rollout the single TMS solution to the European distribution centers.
- Single point of information for Customer Service.
- Reduce the overall number of transactions.
- Design and implement new transactions to consolidate and take the place of eliminated transactions.
- Regression test the entire process to ensure no gaps exist.
- System landscape includes:
- Manhattan WMi
- EDI, EAI
- 3rd Party VAN integration
- Integration to TMC
- Assessed existing systems and processes
- Provided functional and technical designs working with all stakeholders
- Developed the WMS side of the new interfaces
- Performed integration and regression testing of full solution
Within the 6-week timeline, Katalyst successfully helped our client overcome the challenges of integrating a new, single TMS provider with the following results:
- Reduction in the number of system UI’s required to track orders.
- Reduction in the number of application interfaces required to operate the network.
- Provided a single point of information required for customer service.