- Katalyst’s client – a leading systems integration company and consulting firm that specializes in the implementation of business applications, including CRM, MDM, EAI, BI, and SaaS – was stepping into Oracle Solutions as a new Venture.
- Required Assistance in Setting up Oracle ERP Systems and knowledge on how to administer it.
Why Katalyst – Value Proposition
- Oracle Certified Master and Oracle Certified Professional level DBA leadership
- Strong SLA Management which guarantees targets at the proposed duration
- Offers access to technical expertise and skills not available in-house
- DBA team implements best practices to provide lower total cost of ownership by using our unique Solution Delivery Methodology.
Oracle E-business Suite R12, SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Product Data Quality.
- Implement a new Oracle E-business Suite R12 Instance (12.1.3) which includes Database and Applications Upgrade.
- Install a new SOA Suite 11g Instance.
- Install a new Oracle Product Data Quality Instance.
- Provide training to Client on the functionalities of the applications and how to administer it.
- Regular Maintenance of the Instances, including monitoring, patching and addressing issues.
- Install the stand alone products, R12, SOA Suite , and Siebel.
- Upgrade the R12 Database to 11g Rel 2 and upgrade Apps to 12.1.3.
- Install Custom SOA Scripts for Startup, Shutdown, Deployment of applications etc.
- IEducating the Client’s DBAs , Technical and Functional teams about the new appications.
- No major issues apart from lingering doubts the client had which we worked together and clarified.
Benefits & Key Features
- Reduce time, risk and cost of system deployment.
- Improved collection, crediting and calculation throughput of commissionable events on a nightly basis will increase sales force productivity through reduced shadow accounting.
- Process Automation with Enterprise Integration
- Get Accurate, Timely, Transparent Reporting and Better Compliance
- Helps in simplifying the management and administration processes
- Efficient recovery from human errors
- New features and functionalities.
- New architectural changes make it easier for the administration.
- System performance improvement even in the peak load hours.
- Inbuilt automated jobs for performance improvements.
- Advanced diagnosis techniques for issue troubleshooting.