- Reputed client offers industry leading concrete pumps for distribution in North and Latin America that previously was a member of a larger group involved in design, manufacture and distribution of premium concrete production and handling equipment.
- The client desired to design a bicycle ride protection for its identified concrete mixer models. The protection is provided by a guard rail bracket which gets fitted to the chassis.
- The design output was to be delivered within two weeks inclusive of review by the client.
- Related safety codes needed to be studied for identification of loads & design verification.
Katalyst provided client in line with their design standards :
- Concepts & 3D Models.
- 2D drawings.
Inclusion of standard details desired to be included by the client.
- A single deign resource was assigned with support for hand calculations to verify the design.
- Client was assisted to finalize the unknown dimensional requirements, and helped to decide out of two configuration options evolved on the basis of benchmark studies.